Looking for experience with:
As a Data BSA on the Data Foundation team, you will drive the ingestion and integration of core data domains to be leveraged by Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics teams to gain insights on Client’s successes and opportunities. You will propel analytics through robust data comprehension, requirement mapping, data modeling, and cross-functional partnership. With this diverse role, areas of potential focus range from (1) data architecture design to direct business process evolution, (2) backlog prioritization and management, (3) reverse engineering to understand and evolve an existing solution, (4) researching a critical source system/service to automate ingestion, and (5) educating teammates on your robust knowledge of business data requirements and business process. This role will be vital in shaping the landscape by whichanalytics teams interact with and leverage data, as each release broadens available data sets and expands analytics self-serve capabilities.
If you’re right for this role, you’re a data evangelist with plenty of hands-on SQL experience and a basic understanding of data architecture.In your daily work, you actively seek the most effective path forward, and are insistent on progress.You are equally comfortable working in a relational data store and a “big data” cloud eco-system. To you, the importance of value-based solutioning, incremental progress, and failing fast is clear, and you can demonstrate how each of these helps to drive business results. You enjoy finding relationships between disparate data sets and clarity in a muddied data environment. When it is time to simplify a complex technical idea onto a white board for a non-technical audience, you want the pen in your hand.
Requirements for this position include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas and/or extensive work experience focused in data management and analysis
· Between 2-4 years professional experience required
· Proven ability to perform thorough data analysis and present relevant results
· Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and develop solution options
· Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to think critically and seamlessly collaborate with engineering partners
· Strong technical skillset (SQL, Data Modeling, Business Requirements, Big Data, Amazon Web Services)
· Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems