Product Owner – Cloud Acceleration – Client DigitalEngineering
About the Role:
As the Product Owner for the Client Digital CloudAcceleration team, you will manage and prioritize requirements for our productsas well as manage customer expectations.
Daily Activities Include:
• Gathering andanalyzing technical specifications
• Managing productbacklog, user stories and cross-product dependencies
• Meeting withcustomers to understand their use of the Cloud Platform and translating theserequirements to product use cases and scenarios
• Engaging with customers and stakeholders throughout thedevelopment lifecycle
• Understanding long-term product vision and roadmap,translating that into User Stories for the team
• Identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine therequirements, and communicate those requirements to the development team.
• Participating in agile activities including productdemonstrations, retrospectives, sprint planning and backlog grooming
• 5+ years' experience in a similar/complementary role
• Experience managinghighly visible projects with Agile project management principles and practices.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and numerous customersand stakeholders with various requirements
• Ability toprioritize work, clarify requirements, and drive user stories to acceptancethroughout the Agile software development lifecycle.
• Stronginterpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a teamenvironment
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to establish credibility and influence withinthe internal organization
• Experience with:
• Cloud technology – AWS EC2, IAM, CloudFormation, SQS, SNS,RDS or equivalent OpenStack, Google Cloud or Azure technologies
• NoSQL – Cassandra,AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB
• Cloud architecture– loosely coupled systems, fault-tolerance, HA, scalability
• Continuous Delivery
• Degree in Computer Science, engineering/related field orequivalent experience
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Agile Certification
• Proven track recorddelivering a platform solution in a complex environment
• Open source software management experience
• Demonstratednegotiation and influencing skills