Position Details: Senior Security Architecture Consultant - ( 816109O)
Contribute to a team of technical experts and
specialists whose mission is:
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure
that ClientDigital Engineering is aligned appropriately with Corporate
Information Security when considering key priorities such as business
requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Client, Inc.
- Work closely with Client Digital Engineeringfrom
end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications
and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business and technology to
provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Client’s
- Consult with both technology and business
teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and
incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Strong technical knowledge and confidence in
communicating with highly technical audiences.
- Extremely strong written and verbal
communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and
levels of the business.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of
individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive
discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving
- Proven experience in identifying solutions for
complex problems in enterprise environments.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track
record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving
them to resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or
Business Information Management.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information
security or information technology disciplines.
- CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT
certifications highly beneficial.