Position Details: User Experience Designer - 16267
• Translate problem briefs into concepts and present the wireframes/mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Mentor and coach team members
• Own design deliveries of the team
• Manage stakeholders, communicate with clients, manage escalations in an onshore-onsite engagement model
• Twelve or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments and enterprises.
• Experience in BFSI domain is a plus
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design end-to-end user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval & sign-off.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Experience is managing a globally distributed design team