The nature of the work is focused on the company’s computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
· Facilitate SME discussions at senior levels; possibly with global process leaders and/or across business functions.
· Communicate system changes to the business at all levels, often executives.
· Communicate to various levels of the business community in non-technical terms.
· Advocates business customers interests and requests across all relevant IT groups.
· Assist developing business benefits for proposed solution in conjunction with appropriate finance partner.
· Collaborates with business to translate goals and objectives into projects (P3).
· Understand customer's business drivers and changes in priorities.
· Leads and owns engagements with remote groups: vendors, other Nike facilities, other Nike departments.
· Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives. Participates in business planning, budgeting, and policy development.
· Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness.
· Gather, validate, and document business requirements within a single function. Refine requirements to include UI, reporting and/or decision support requirements.
· Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with IT resources.
· Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials.
· Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and validation of test results.
· Develop and manage project plan, schedule, scope, and deliverables.
· Apply Nike Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions and research and provide standard industry solutions and best practices.
· Elicit requirements from business stakeholders related SAP Master Data.
· Partner with technical teams to design the solution.
· Partner with Project Management to manage risks and project execution.
· Resolve Business Requirement questions through the duration of the Program
· Translate technical issues into business impacts to support the business decision making process.
· Complete process documentation.
· Create and facilitate User Acceptance Testing plan and execution.
· Defect Management through the testing cycle.
· Communicate key decisions and corresponding impacts across teams to ensure integrated plans and solutions are delivered.
· Complete knowledge transfer to production support teams.
· Collaborate with the Product Owner and teammates to make sure the right solution is developed.
· Determine how work will be delivered.
· Estimate the size and complexity of work, test functionality and deliver value within short time box increments.
· Contribute to backlog refinement and creation of stories.
· Integrate and collaborate with other teams.
· Find ways to continually optimize and improve quality of deliverables.
· Actively participate in all Agile Ceremonies.
· Contribute to intentional architecture.
· Own emergent design.
· Design and develop automation, as needed, following Nike standards.
· Design and develop technical solutions.
· Deep SAP Experience & Knowledge.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical issues/solutions in business terms aligned to the business process.
· Good written and oral presentation / communication skills.
· Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines.
· Ability to drive timely and quality delivery of defined scope.
This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience. Postgraduate certificate or degree would be a plus.