|Location:||Sugar Land, Texas|
RESPONSIBILITIES:1. Perform complex analysis of business and user needs.
2. Assist management with the planning and design of business processes and systems.
3. Make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business activities
.4. Utilize systems and data to resolve complex business issues.
5. Interact with different client groups to provide analytical support.
6. Perform testing and document changes. Write user documentation as needed.
7. Provide mentoring and coaching to other business analysts
* Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent.Experience Required
* Minimum of five years of financial service industry experience and knowledge.
*Experience with financial billing
* Project management experience a plus.Skills and Knowledge Required
* Excellent knowledge of company?s business procedures and objectives.
* Excellent writing, editing, communications, organizational, and decision making skills.
* Extensive knowledge of PC and various software applications.
* Advanced knowledge of portfolio accounting systems, trading systems, and performance measurement.Working Conditions
* General office environment
* Stressful situations may occur occasionally
* No special physical requirement
* Occasional travel required (less than 10%)