Client’s Common Components group is looking for a talented and energetic Senior iOS Engineer to help us create consumer software and services used by all of Client’s consumer mobile applications. If you’ve used a Client app to get the latest updates, buy product, share your activity, check your account, or take advantage of a product offer, you’ve seen our work.
As a Senior iOS Engineer you will help break down stories into technical design and implementation tasks, collaborate with other teams to implement cross-system designs, draft software component designs, write and review code, and participate in discussions about what to build next.
· Practiced author and reviewer of software design proposals
· Advanced author of Swift and Objective-C code
· Curious and knowledgeable author and debugger of multi-threaded code
· Practiced and interested debugger of end-to-end system issues
· Careful and encouraging reviewer of code
· Comfortable working in an agile environment
· Able to encourage and appreciate other team members
· Clear and calm communicator
We are a highly agile group made up of small integrated product, design, and engineering teams. Our teams take features all the way from the drawing board to the consumer, partnering closely and continuously with a wide variety of hardware, software, and services teams.
If what we need doesn’t exist, we make it: from new user interfaces, frameworks, and services, to new teams and ways of working. To succeed with us you should be open-minded, thoughtful, collaborative and, above all, determined to produce great work for a global audience. If that sounds like you, get in touch.