VersionOne AND Tableau
As the Portfolio Analyst on the Client Technology team, you will be supporting the Enterprise Architecture and Platform portfolio. You will be an integral part of the Lean Portfolio Management team and play an important role in enabling the success of portfolio operations. The key activities will include portfolio resource and financial management, portfolio data management, metrics reporting and analysis, operational processes and other portfolio operational activities. We are looking for a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different technology and business teams.
· Support monthly portfolio resource and financial management activities including planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis
· Support definition and compilation of key portfolio metrics reporting
· Perform data analysis and identify opportunities for portfolio operational efficiencies
· Administrator for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Tool (Version One)
· Provide governance over the accuracy, completeness and quality of ALM data
· Produce metrics and analytics to drive data-driven decisions
· Perform other duties as required by the Portfolio Management team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study; or at least four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
· Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
· Experience in Relay/PPM tool
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Must be able to communicate technical details a clear, understandable manner.
· Experience in Agile methodology preferred.
· Experience with Version One preferred.
· Experience (2-3 years) with Tableau
· Experience (1-2 years) writing JSON, YAML, SQL scripts and extracting data through APIs