Essential Job Responsibilities
• Lead projects to install, configure, customize, upgrade, support and troubleshoot all technical issues related to the internet banking solution in a client data center environment
• Work directly with clients to understand business needs, to define requirements, to quote projects, and to build and implement the proposed solutions.
• Work directly with third party vendors to define technical requirements and implement solutions to interface with various external systems
• Hands on development and resolution of all technical issues within an on premise and hosted client environment
• Work with senior management to define and implement technical processes and procedures within department focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency
• Manage the workload of technical resources within the project team based on timelines established by Project and Senior Managers
• Communicate extensively on the phone and by e-mail with our clients, third-party vendors, and other associates.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering andor equivalent work experience
• 2 - 5 years of software development experience preferably in the financial services industry demonstrating increasing responsibility.
• Strong working understanding of web applications
• Experience working directly with customers
• Language experience desired is C#, ASP.NET, Java Script and jQuery
• Knowledge of .NET and SQL Server, IIS, web development
• Strong knowledge of networks including VPN’s, VM servers, load-balancing, and terminal services is required.
• Proficiency with software development tools like the following Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Araxis Merge (or another text file comparison tool), Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
• Experience delivering high volume, mission critical web sites such as Online Banking.
• Previous experience conducting training sessions in varied formats.
• Familiar with Credit Union account processing systems
• Previous work experience related to internet home banking - applications is a plus.