Position Details: Java developer/ Engineer
What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
- Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
Preferred if you have:
- Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable
cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly
- Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
- Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
- Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with
software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).