· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years professional experience as an ETL developer/DW Engineer.
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience required in SSIS, T-SQL Querying (Ideally with Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016), SMSS
· Experience in business analysis in DW environments and ability to work with large datasets.
· Ability to synthesize technical requirements or processes into layman’s terms.
· Has successfully gathered requirements through partnerships with cross-functional teams, both internal and external.
Technical/Functional Requirements for the position include:
· Minimum of 5 years experience in ETL, SSIS, and T-SQL – Able to create and understand complex datasets and derive conclusions, including: Using all types of joins between multiple tables, aggregations
· Create complex stored procedures for the purpose of ELT/ELT to load the data in the current DW.
· Strong technical documentation skills and ability to take generic business rules and convert into technical requirements.
· Strong sense of urgency and ability to engage the right groups for the work.
· Ability to understand Relational and Dimensional Modeling.
· Strong background in QA methodologies and best practices
and implement new corrections and improvements, working with the development and analytics team
· Ability to write and execute detailed test cases and T-SQL scripts that exercise all aspects of the system under test
· Collaborate with development team to invent and analyze analytics specifications to meet business goals
· Strong experience with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing DW solutions
· Experience with a data visualization tools (Power BI) is a plus to understand data patterns.
· Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) a plus
· Proven ability to work and communicate with a range of personality types
· Organized and able to work and collaborate effectively with a team
· Successful management and strong communication skills of cross-functional teams throughout phases of project implementation
· Willingness to establish and maintain a variety of business relationships with internal stakeholders as well as third-party vendors
· Integrity along with a great work ethic
· Strong critical thinker and ability to think for future designs