· Developing and operating tools and automation to allow for efficient, reliable Virtual Services.
· Working with engineering teams to implement virtual services and automated deployments of virtual services.
· Taking the lead troubleshooting deployment and application issues in a complex, multi-tiered, and multi-homed platform where virtual services are needed.
· Managing and support our CI/CD and source control systems as needed to build and manage virtual services and their deployments.
· Facilitation of applications and resources from datacenter to cloud environments.
Qualifications and Skills Required
· Experience developing and deploying scalable solutions in AWS
· Experience developing REST APIs with Nodejs
· Experience developing web services and command line applications with Java and Groovy.
· Experience with a UI development framework such as React or Angular.
· Experience building software within the Java ecosystem using Gradle.
· Expert understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
· Automation and orchestration tools including Puppet, Packer, and Ansible.
· Continuous integration and delivery build definition and execution with Jenkins.
· Experience developing for and working with Linux system such as Ubuntu, Centos, CoreOS, etc.
· Monitoring and triage tools including Splunk, and SignalFx.
· Experience with Nginx, Consul, Docker, Docker Swarm.