Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Web Services (WCF, SOAP, and REST) ]
• Proficiency in SQL Server Stored Procedures and SQL Server Integration Services
• Create documentation and provide knowledge transfers and code reviews.
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills essential.
• Create secure code that protects against vulnerabilities.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Assurance or high school diploma with 5 years equivalent experience
• Extensive experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures, SSIS, etc.)
• Proficiency with MS office suite of applications for creating technical documents and presentations.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
• Understanding of application development processes, languages and tools required.
Additional Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of Windows in a business environment.
• Experience with working with code management software such as TFS, SVN, or GitHub]\.
• Strong understanding of ITIL Change Management practices. ServiceNow a plus
• Experience with SharePoint
• Strong problem solving and application debugging skills.
• Effective collaborator and team player.