· Build cloud infrastructure for machine learning following the DevOps model
· Design and implement public and internal APIs
· Design event and streaming based services
· Build Tests and Build Pipeline for automated Deployment
· Establish Monitoring and Alerting for custom infrastructure
· batch data pipelines for machine learning for massive data sets
· Support investigation of new cloud services, software packages/tools, APIs, container management, and distributed systems, to continuously deliver quality analytics and machine learning at scale.
· Collaborate with a cross functional agile team of software engineers, data engineers, ML experts, and others to build new product features
· Enable rapid iteration and product quality through continuous A/B testing
· Design, implement, and maintain solutions/platforms
· Collaborate with platform engineering and architects to utilize best practices and maintain compliance
Who you are
· Rock solid software engineer with demonstrated experience in enabling DevOps.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field preferred
· Experience with any system configuration management tool, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
· Experience with CI/CD infrastructure using Git, Jenkins, or similar tools
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, containers, and related tools and systems
· Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, IAM, ECS/EKS, EMR, S3, and Lambda/Serverless
· Prefers infrastructure as code experience with CloudFormation or Terraform
· Strong Python, Go, shell scripting, and SQL
· You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
· You preferably have experience with data processing and storage frameworks like Airflow, Hadoop or S3, Snowflake, Spark, Flink, Cassandra or Dynamo, Kafka, etc.