Essential Job Duties:
1. Prioritizes client business requirements
2. Conducts interviews and analyzes projects to gain in-depth understanding of customer needs
3. Applies basic business knowledge and understanding of Client systems to translate client’s requirements and needs into detailed system specifications and process recommendations
4. Provides data and analysis to identify workflow and business efficiencies, alternatives and gaps
5. Gathers, analyzes and documents current practices, workflows and business needs
6. Configures application parameters in several systems to meet client business requirements
7. Creates custom scripting and business rules via SQL
8. Knowledge of the FCRM application and ability to configure and train on the application
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sense of accountability
• ACAMS certification
• Willingness to travel 25 to 50% of the time
• Professional attitude
• Review requirements from clients in relation to their business practices, and translate that information into system requirements, specifications and settings for software applications.
• Identify and manage relevant project related issues for the assigned Bank Solutions FCRM applications. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
• Develop and maintain appropriate project artifacts, applying SDLC methodologies as appropriate.
• Complete all administrative duties (i.e. Clarity time reporting, expense diaries, etc.) as dictated by department policies.
• Maintain the highest professional standards in all internal and client related activities