What your responsibilities will be:
· Write automated unit/E2E tests to validate code changes, and manually test those changes in an integrated environment.
· Debug issues found during testing and from the production environment.
· Be an active participant in team meetings and process improvement.
· Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments.
· Suggest and implement ways to improve code base.
· Participate in code and design reviews.
· Collaborate with other engineers and teams to design solutions and resolve issues.
· Work with product owners to understand and raise questions about business requirements.
What we're looking for:
· 4+ years’ experience as a highly productive developer with front-end technologies
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates
· Full-stack front-end developer with experience in React/Redux, Express, Node.js
· Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
· Experience with TDD, which may include Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.
· Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
· A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
· eCommerce experience preferred.