Jr. Analyst Position
1y Contract: ($25/h)
Success in this role will require someone who is:
· Lead and participate in scoping and solutioning new business problems using your technology knowledge to identify the best solution and develop resource, cost estimates and high-level timelines
· Drive the overall business and systems analysis on various projects, working with other agile team members while also contributing individually to achieve results
· Genuinely passionate about delivering analytics solutions that provide insight and visibility into business results.
· Experienced at driving to deliver fully automated dashboards, solutions, and reports in a fast-paced operations environment.
· Comfortable solving problems that start out ambiguous and abstract in nature.
· Able to communicate complex ideas in simple terms to large audiences.
· Dedicated to knowledge discovery, learning, and self-improvement.
· 2+ years professional experience deploying solutions and reporting with at least 3 of the following: Tableau, Alteryx, Excel VBA, Access, .NET (C#), Cognos, Java Script, Python, R.
· Experience working with SQL, Cognos, Snowflake, and/or Teradata environments.
· Ability and desire to learn new technologies or programming languages.
· Experience interacting with business customers for requirements gathering, solution testing, feedback collection, and training.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or quantitative field such as Statistics, Economics, Finance.
· Experience working in a large matrixed organization a plus.
· Strong attention to detail required
· Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles