Looking for a Java Developer who works with AWS
· Work with product owner and BSAs to understand requirements.
· Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
· Work with other technical teams to develop new features.
· Work in Dev-ops model. Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test.
· Support SL1 and SL2 issues, when other support teams are not able to resolve.
· Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
· Help team plan and execute conversion of existing services to AWS based micro-services.
· 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering.
· 4+ years hands-on experience in Java.
· Should have experience in AWS based micro services and no-SQL DB.
· Experienced in unit testing using Junit or other tools.
· Experienced in automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber.
· Well versed with Agile methodology.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.