Software Product Testing Analyst Job: $30/h
Location: Lake Mary
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer
Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is required.
Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
Job Related Experience:
Typically requires five or more years experience in the financial services industry and delivering software
development and integration projects to clients.
Exposure to ACH Operations and/or PEP+ product is a plus.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
• Strong working knowledge of ACH processing, with details understanding of NACHA rules and regulations
• Solid understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles
(SDLC) and all aspects of application phases from design through
deployment. Including but not limited to Models: Agile, Iterative and
• Must demonstrate experience working with third party systems.
• Familiar with relevant business issues as they impact overall project plans.
• Excellent communication and reading comprehension skills.
• Able to integrate product knowledge with technical knowledge.
• Ability to assist in functional testing and support of products already in production.
• Able to learn new applications and new platforms as needed.
• The individual must possess the following competencies:
o Action Oriented
o Dealing with Ambiguity
o Integrity and trust
o Peer relationships
o Personal Learning
• General office environment.
• Stressful situations may occur occasionally.
• No specific physical requirement.
• Occasional travel is required.