1. Experience writing user requirements for Agile software engineering teams.
2. SQL data analysis
3. Strong background in pricing strategy and elasticity models
4. Tools for this job: VersionOne, SAS, Excel, AWS
· Develops partnerships and works closely with business team members to understand and document day in the life and usability requirements through storyboards, wireframes, user interface specifications and other documentation.
· Performs data analysis to influence and inform key decisions and requirements gathering
· Partners with both internal and external technology, analytics and engineering teams to delivertop quality solutions
· Creates integration context diagrams and associated systems process models to aid in clarity
· Works closely with Business functional analyst and business customer to ensure information and integration requirements are clearly understood and resolve any conflicts
· Creates and maintains paper prototypes, User Interface (UI) storyboards and UI specifications by working closely with functional analysts and Business team members
· Participates in creating the organization, navigation, and the look-n-feel of the UI for the application in collaboration with systems/functional analysts and Business team members
· Conducts usability User Acceptance Tests (UAT) with business teams.
Works independently with minimal guidance from Product Management outside of prioritization; works on a team which supports a complex, highly integrated, or higher risk product with multiple customers; may help stand-up a new product; may work on more than one product
· Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
· Familiarity with SQL, AWS & SAS