Only considering PMs with vast experience/knowlege of Big Data Analytics related to international retail operations.
The manager provided this feedback for you to apply to your new search:
Some things based on learnings from this round:
• The PM skills must be top notch with experience in both waterfall and Agile.
• Not overly structured but flexible to adjust to drive delivery
• Being able to jump in, get up to speed fast
• Be able to work in a multi PM environment as part of a program
• Will be great to have data and analytics knowledge, be able to speak to the technology
• Ideally we’d like someone at the PM3 level to groom and develop; They want to develop someone to be a long term fit for the project life and Columbia as a whole.
• More of a consultant Project Manager (from Point B, Propeller, Big 5 firms, etc).
• MUST HAVE IT specific project management experience; Needs to be well versed in the language
• Needs to be able to facilitate a workshop and status meeting, presenting skills are very important!!
• Able to get to work quickly with little training time
• Someone who is an independent, creative problem solver
• Global PM experience (Europe, Japan, China) is important – will be working with multiple regions and countries.
• They need to be comfortable getting their hands dirty. These projects are all encompassing so sometimes they will be asked to do menial, trivial tasks to keep the workflow going and they need to be OK with that.
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in business or management information systems
• Project management expertise and PMP certification preferred
• 8+ years of professional experience, ideally with a minimum of 6+ years of project management experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project, SharePoint and other Project Management toolsets
• Understanding of project implementation methodologies and best practices
• Experience in successfully managing projects in the areas of specialization outline above
• Capability to work effectively within a PMO and manage multiple projects simultaneously