Only Considering Java Developers with Significant REST AND AWS experience
Roles and Responsibilites:
· Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
· Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
· Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
· Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
· Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
· Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
· Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
· Experience working in an Agile development environment.
· Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
Preferred if you have:
· Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
· Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
· Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
· Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
· Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
· Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
· Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
· Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).