3 must haves:
Call Center knowledge and experience.
2. Incident and problem management experience.
3. Understanding/familiarity with call center technology solutions (e.g. ACD, IVR, CRM-Case Management Platforms, etc.).
Requirements for this position include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related and 5+ years’ experience in a contact center environment – technical and business.
· Strong leadership skills and technical background, including working with multiple system interfaces and possessing solid problem identification and solving skill set
· Proven effective communication skills, verbal and written
· Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments; ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
· Robust technical knowledge and hands-on experience with telecommunications and contact center technologies (e.g. case management systems).
· Solid experience documenting project and production support life cycle projects and tasks.
· Experience with leading and providing day-to-day direction to a team of analysts.
· Experience working with the key business stakeholders and operations teams to identify and prioritize competing requests in order to provide the maximum value to the business
· Ability to “deep dive” data to uncover operations anomalies, reviews their impact, and spearhead work plan to rectify or mitigate their impacts.
· Solid skill set of identifying, documenting and justifying enhancements to improve productivity and labor costs.
· Experience and comfort with working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment.
ITIL certification a plus