Position Details: Software QA Analyst - 16491
• Software Test Lifecycle including Test strategy, Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix and Test Metrics.
• Agile experience
Test and analyze software components
1. Perform assigned tests to ensure code is functioning as defined.
2. Develop and execute manual scripts to support testing requirements.
3. Prepare test plans and test cases to ensure the product adheres to the system/application requirements.
4. Analyze testing output based upon predefined input. Document and communicate test results to senior team members.
5. Help with reviews of system/application requirements (functional specifications) for quality and completeness.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.Experience Required
* Minimum one year of experience in software quality assurance testing.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Good mainframe and/or distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database file structures and exposure to both on-line and batch based systems.
* Functional and systems regression test experience.
* Basic knowledge of SQL or Oracle, exposure to Lotus Notes, Word.
* Automation skills preferred.