Sr. Tableau Analyst, Global Sourcing and Manufacturing COE
You will develop integrated solutions using tools such as Tableau to enable better, faster decisions. You possess both a strong business (supply chain/planning/sustainability/costing) acumen and a technical expertise to turn large amounts of data into a simple and powerful story and actionable insights that can be easily understood by the business. The ability to effectively communicate with the business and technical teams will be key to your success.
The role is perfect for a team player with drive, curiosity, and exceptional technical and communication skills. You know how to rise above the numbers and explain the essential insights to business audiences, and you instinctively minimize complexity to focus on results.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Computer Science or related field
· 3 plus years of analytics, reporting or related work experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a strong sense of self-motivation
· Understanding of supply chain, planning and sourcing preferred
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills with knowledge of analytical tools and languages including Teradata, Tableau, Cognos, R, SQL
· Experience with large data sets, and familiarity with Client data and systems a plus
· Interest in telling stories, both written and verbal
Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines in a team environment
Hard skills required are below: