Need a Technical Architect to create roadmaps and prototypes of AWS Microservices related to supply chain actions between AWS and SAP.
JAVA, REST, MongoDB
Need someone who can do the heavy lifting on the coding so mastery of JAVA is a must.
· Work with the Supply Chain Domain Architects to convert high level solution into detailed technical components with API first model
· Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
· Lead engineering team to build technical components and work with them through deployment
· Design and document the technical components by leveraging architectural design methods, patterns and best practices.
· Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
· Ensure that the design and the deployment of the technical solution are aligned with the Security, high performing & Scalable.
· Lead design and code review sessions
· Provide support to engineers during the deployment.
· Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 8+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
· 2 years of experience as technical architect
· Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. VPC, networking, security and isolation, routing, scalability, cloud native architecture)
· Experience in NoSQL data stores, such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, or similar technologies
· Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
· Diverse and deep experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, or Scala
· Experience with continuous integration, test driven design, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
· Experience with Scrum and agile principles
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills