Need a Solution Architect with specific experience designing roadmaps for Order to Cash and Procure to Pay connecting SAP to AWS/Azure with Java + REST + MongoDB.
· Works closely with Supply Chain Domain experts (business & technology) and business architects to develop architecture roadmaps and deliver current & to-be architectures
· Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
· Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
· Provides technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
· Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
· Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
· Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
· Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
· Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
· Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
· Monitors IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
· 7+ years of progressive experience in architecture with least 3 years as lead architect
· 10+ years in hands-on software engineering
· 2+ years of experience working in AWS or Azure cloud platforms
· Domain Driven Design (DDD) and agile development experience is highly desirable
· Must have strong experience in distributed, Microservice Architecture
· Understanding of Retail/Wholesale business model highly desirable
· Must have strong experience working in Fulfillment and/or Global Logistics/Distribution solution
· Must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with high level of executive presence.
· Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.