The following are a Technical Lead’s responsibilities but is not limited to:
· Ensure the scalability of backend AWS services
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Real time incident analysis, propose workaround and resolution for seamless consumer experience
· Identify trends and insights, optimize performance based on the insights, brainstorm new and creative strategies for future events.
· Propose technical enhancements where applicable: e.g. caching, session time, cookie/device token validations, app design improvements etc.
· Identify redundancy and automate menial tasks for consumer experience teams.
· Developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
· Work with various technical/software engineering teams through day-to-day operations and critical incidents/problem management processes to restore service, manage root cause analysis and recommend solutions for long term fix
· Act as the subject matter expert for consumer facing (e-commerce) software applications
· Communicate project/launch status in weekly meetings, reports and provide input to leadership team
· Experience in AWS – configuring ASGs, EC2 instances, CloudWatch Alarms, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, DAX Caching, Lambda services, etc.
· Utilizing Agile SCRUM, ITIL and Lean
· Familiar with Github, JIRA, ServiceNow, and Scrum Methodology
· Previous experience with developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
· Familiarity with most of the following: Java, ServiceNow, Splunk, New Relic, Science Logic, Cloud computing, VMs, Windows, Linux and AWS
· 1-3 years’ technical experience working with consumer facing (e-commerce) software applications in the Cloud using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
· Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, Virtualization and Linux.
· Basic understanding of most of the following: ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic, EM7
1-3 years of experience with one of the following: Java, Scala, Node.js or Python.