Key Responsibilities may include:
· Designing and socializing technology solutions to support warehousing processes
Leverage knowledge of Manhattan WMOS Product to deliver solutions to Business using configuration
· Analyze problems in distribution center to provide technology solution that affect the bottom line of Client
· Resolving issues related to the implementation of a new WMS including user support during project test phases
· Stewarding the global template in all WMS activities, encouraging and governing the use and adherence to the Client defined warehousing processes and related technology solutions
· Engaging with other internal programs to implement new supply chain capabilities into the Global WM footprint and deliver enhancements
What we’re looking for:
· Passion for technology and supply chain processes
· Ability to interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices
· Ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
· Ability to deliver quality solutions with measurable benefits
· Ability to explain difficult concepts and influence others to adopt a different point of view
· Ability to anticipate customer needs; assess requirements and identify new solutions
· Collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
· Passion for being the liaison between the business, technology and support teams
· Passion for Agile methodology of working
· Flexibility to be a T-Shaped resource and learn new skills
· Ability to self-learn Client process and systems given access to right tools
· Ability to work on a global team with resources physically located in other geographies
· Passionate to win as a team
· Ability to adapt communication style across cultures
· Experience driving and delivering test automation
· SAP knowledge and experience would be a plus
· Delivering strategic quality assurance/management initiatives and innovations
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
· At least 6 years' experience in IT, business or a related field.
· Experience of working on Agile Product teams
· Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, experience with Manhattan WMoS is preferred. (v2016+ is highly preferred).
· Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
· Lead and manage the day to day Delivery of testing
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
· Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
· Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
· Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.