Per my conversation with the manager, he only cares about:
1. Are your Android development skills with Java/Kotlin high level?
2. Have you built or helped build an application with 500k+ users?
As a Senior Android Engineer you will help break down stories into technical design and implementation tasks, collaborate with other teams to implement cross-system designs, draft software component designs, write and review code, and participate in discussions about what to build next.
· Practiced author and reviewer of software design proposals
· Advanced author of Java and Kotlin code
· Curious and knowledgeable author and debugger of multi-threaded code
· Practiced and interested debugger of end-to-end system issues
· Careful and encouraging reviewer of code
· Comfortable working in an agile environment
· Able to encourage and appreciate other team members
· Clear and calm communicator
We are a highly agile group made up of small integrated product, design, and engineering teams. Our teams take features all the way from the drawing board to the consumer, partnering closely and continuously with a wide variety of hardware, software, and services teams.