Per my conversation with the manager, he only cares about:
1. Have you lead a team of Android Developers
2. Are your development skills with Java/Kotlin high level
3. Have you built or helped build an application with 500k+ users?
As a Lead Android Engineer you will work with Product and Design to scope and size stories; lead the breakdown of stories into technical design and implementation tasks; collaborate with other team leads to create cross-system designs; draft and lead the implementation of software architecture; exemplify how to write and review code; and act on data feedback to decide what to build next.
· Expert commissioner, author, and reviewer of software design proposals
· Expert author of Kotlin and Java code
· Inquiring and expert author and debugger of multi-threaded code
· Expert and skeptical debugger of end-to-end system issues
· Seasoned and pedagogical reviewer of code
· Leader in an agile environment
· Able to advise and motivate other team members
· Persuasive and thoughtful communicator
We are a highly agile group made up of small integrated product, design, and engineering teams. Our teams take features all the way from the drawing board to the consumer, partnering closely and continuously with a wide variety of hardware, software, and services teams.
If what we need doesn’t exist, we make it: from new user interfaces, frameworks, and services, to new teams and ways of working. To succeed with us you should be open-minded, thoughtful, collaborative and, above all, determined to produce great work for a global audience. If that sounds like you, get in touch.