The Enterprise Architecture team partners and engages with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long term execution.
As Solution Architect for Source to Pay you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver a blueprint of the enterprise that provides a common understanding of the processes required to run the business.
· Work closely with Sourcing/Procurement, Planning and finance experts (business & technology) and business architects to develop architecture roadmaps and deliver current & to-be architectures
· Understand, communicate, and be advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
· Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
· Provide technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
· Ensure architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
· Identifying and prioritizing the architecture work needed
· Develop solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
· Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
· Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
· Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
· Provide expert technical advice to domain delivery teams
· Monitor IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
· 7+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of solution architecture and technology roadmap creation
· 3+ years as a lead architect
· 10+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
· Deep understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and best practices for software design
· Strong experience in distributed, microservice Architecture
· Design and implementation experience with cloud platform providers such as Amazon Web Services AWS and/or other cloud providers
· Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
· Must have full life cycle implementation experience with procurement to pay solutions
· Large enterprise experience with solution delivery
· Must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with high level of executive presence.
· Domain Driven Design (DDD) experience is highly desirable