The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long term execution.
Supply Chain Solution Architect will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver a blueprint of the enterprise that provides a common understanding of the processes required to run the business.
· Works closely with Master Data experts (business & technology) and business architects to develop architecture roadmaps and deliver current & to-be architectures
· Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
· Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
· Provides technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
· Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
· Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
· Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
· Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
· Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
· Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
· Monitors IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
· 7+ years of progressive experience in architecture with least 3 years as lead architect
· 10+ years in hands-on software engineering
· 2+ years of experience working in AWS or Azure cloud platforms
· Domain Driven Design (DDD) and agile development experience is highly desirable
· Must have strong experience in distributed, Microservice Architecture
· Understanding of Retail/Wholesale business model highly desirable
· Must have full life cycle SAP MDG implementation experience for various master data domains including Product, finance, vendor, customer
· Must have experience with SAP Development platform
· Strong experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, or Scala
· Must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with high level of executive presence.
· Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.