Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Analyze Business Procedures and Needs - Research activities that
sometimes require reaching out for other field experts, to learn how
business processes are conducted by various banking solutions in the
Enterprise. Seek for standardization of processes and data being
exchanged. All these activities are in support of building Standardized
• Develop, code, document, test, debug, maintain, modify, and
distribute XML Schemas that become part of the Enterprise Message
• Plan and prepare documentation on the XML Schema design and the application of the design for various Services.
• Review XML Schema designs developed by others to ensure they conform to existing standards and are conductive to business.
• May mentor junior level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work
• Oversee moderately complex projects or more than one project,
including planning; assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and
accuracy of work; evaluating results.
• Travels domestically and internationally, if needed.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list
of position responsibilities.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology,
information management systems, business information systems, business
studies, or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience may be
substituted. High School diploma required.
Job Related Experience:
• Ten to Fifteen year of banking domain experience
• Eight to ten years’ in software development, product, or business analysis experience
• Knowledge of the financial domain such as core processing, retail, digital, commercial, lending, payments, etc., preferred.
• Experience with Middleware development projects.
• Knowledge of various technologies, including but not limited to,
mainframe (iSeries preferred), client/server, and/or web-based.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies
• Unified Modelling Language (UML).
• Analytical skills to assess client business need, identify solutions, and manage requirements across multiple projects.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation
abilities to facilitate participation in requirements gathering and
• Active listening skills
• Strong relationship management and consultative skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• A logical approach to problem solving.
• Strong self-motivation with excellent time management skills, including ability to work on time sensitive projects.