Position Details: Software Development Engineer IV -16564
Responsibilities will include business requirement review, technical design review, development, code review, support of automated testing, and integration testing.
Experience Required:* Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation required. Skills/Knowledge Required:
* Experience working with Object-Oriented Methodology/Development and web based products, specifically experience with the following:
The Software Developer Senior will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship as needed
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan,
design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of
rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on- budget.
• Provide third-level support to business users.
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
• Interacts with the users of potential system(s) to design and document technical
specifications, and gather requirements based on detailed business requirements and/or system change requests.
• Develops software systems using software tools, utilities, languages, and standard
methodologies approved by Management, Software Development, and the Quality Assurance team.
• Advises management on technical topics related to improved capability of company
information systems and systems infrastructure.
Must have 5+ years of experience with:
• .NET (VB, ASP, ADO)
• HTML5, XML, XSLT
• Web Services (REST & SOAP)
• SOA Architecture
• .Net Framework 4.5 or above
• .NET WPF/WinForms
• Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above
• Microsoft Reporting Services2012 or above
• Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
• FTP & SFTP
• PGP Encryption and Decryption
Additional Skills and Knowledge preferred:
• Working knowledge of agile software development methodology.
• Working understanding of Security and Compliance standards related to the HealthCare and
Financial Services Industry is preferred; HIPAA, PCI & NIST.
• Adobe Acrobat Designer, Adobe Photoshop