Note: Need a .NET developer who has experience creating Rest APIs for products.
We are staffing up a team of truly A-level players for this unique challenge and we’re seeking an experienced software developer to be an integral part of this team. You will be bringing your years of experience in mobile and web development, strong skills and experience with NET to solve challenging engineering problems quickly and with quality, creating frameworks and developer tools in addition to providing mentorship and guidance for other members of the team. The review process will include reading and writing code in addition to meeting with several senior software engineers and architects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Design, build, test, and document software on a progressive technology stack
• Be curious – Raise the bar by digging in deep on how we operate and help us be better
• Be all in on automation – Performance, build, and functional testing
• In-depth understanding and demonstrated expertise working with Microsoft stack including C# and ASP.NET
• Loves APIs and grounded in the fundamentals of REST
• Data Ninja - Strong relational database skills as well as exposure to NoSQL technologies
• Strong problem-solving skills – You can’t just Google the solution to problems we’re solving because many of them haven’t been solved before
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to colleagues, users and staff
• Strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing
• Extensive experience with distributed systems and micro-services design principles
• Deep knowledge of software engineering and computer science fundamentals (e.g. design patterns, best practices, etc.)
• Tenacious desire to continually learn new technologies
• Solid experience with Agile development
• Be proud – Own the final product and brag to your friends that literally Billions of dollars run through the software you write every day
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Progressive web stack - Node.js, Express, GraphQL, Apollo
• Experience with Unity, MOQ, MEF (Microsoft Extensibility Framework), Microsoft Enterprise Library and WIF (Windows Identity Foundation).
• Experience with ASP.NET Core is also a plus
• Experience with tools like Fiddler, Postman and SoapUI
• Oracle and SQL Server
• Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management standards including OpenID Connect, OAuth 2, WS-Federation, SAML and FIDO U2F/UAF.
• Experience with token-based authentication including working with JWTs.
• Security background and fully versed on OWASP standards.
• End to end experience across the entire software development lifecycle (Design, Specifications, Code Review, Performance Testing, Unit Testing, guidance documentation)