Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate stakeholder’s product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
· Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Job Related Experience:
· Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
· Proven research and analytical skills.
· Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of product technology in an ever changing and rapidly expanding environment.
· Experience with evaluating and then developing / refining process to improve team productivity and efficiency.
· Experience with Agile development preferred.