Position Details: Automation Engineer
|Glastonbury, CT, Portland, OR
Must have Strong Protractor + Typescript experience
The manager works in Portland and has room
They are opening a new office in CT as well, so working from that office is also fine.
- Design and execute test plans and procedures for acceptance testing of new or modified applications
- Automate test cases for mobile devices and desktop browser using industry standard tools
- Performance and load testing of application.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with test automation.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Familiarity with testing responsive design applications
- Knowledge of various mobile and browser testing tools such as Calabash,
Appium and Selenium with c# / .net environment is a must.
- Experience in Load / performance testing mobile and browser application is must.
- Experience in creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor is highly preferred