Manages project(s) of 12 months or less with an approximate budget of $1M across multiple business functions and internal and external stakeholders; the project(s) has a global scope. Works with key stakeholders to execute water replenishment pilot and support efforts to integrate recycled cotton into product categories. Key skills required include project management and execution, relationship management, data gathering and analysis, environmental management, and financial modeling. Requires an understanding of watershed restoration and/or hydrological principles. Employee must be able to solve complex and ambiguous problems, take a new perspective using existing solutions, work independently, and act as a resource for colleagues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Time Management—define project schedule, manage task assignments, tracks work against schedule, and reports progress accordingly.
· Cost Management—executes within budget, tracks, and reports on actuals vs. forecast; develops framework for capital deployment and applies framework appropriately.
· Quality Management—provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to Client’s standard project methodology; Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set.
· Risk Management—defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact. Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owners, and capacitates actions.
· Relationship Management—builds and maintains positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners; manages diverse stakeholder group to ensure sound and efficient decision-making.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3-5 years’ experience in project management and/or operations
· Experience in sustainability / environmental management is preferred
· Problem-solving attitude
· Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and anticipate the needs of a changing landscape
· Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Team player
· Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word