Position Details: Sr. Program Manager, Marketplace Platforms APM - (862202E)
In this role you work in partnership with internal and external groups to develop and implement solutions that help build a reliable, responsible and sustainable digital products. In collaboration with our functional teams, you are responsible for defining and delivering the capabilities to support the Client business from the frontlines into the customer’s hands.
On one hand, you will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within the project budget and to the scope established and agreed upon with key stakeholders and product owners. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that your projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders.
On the other, you will provide detailed analysis to internal teams and partners enabling them to make better decisions. You will own the pipeline from intake to release. Your understanding of how all of Marketplace Platforms works will allow you to identify cycle times: to optimize, leave alone or observe and report.
We redefine the word “dynamic” on a daily basis. Adaptability is a must…Uncertainty certain. We live in an ideation culture where innovation and creativity are prized. Up for the challenge?
* Bachelor's degree. PMP and CSM/CSP certification is a plus.
* 5+ years of professional experience leading digital marketing, e-commerce or Retail projects in complex heavily-dependent environments.
* Demonstrated stellar verbal and written communications skills.
* Exceptional collaboration and group facilitation skills. Experience leading cross-functional teams - including design, product and technical teams.
* Experience and adaptability working in agile environment.
* Demonstrated success establishing project objectives and alignment among key sponsors, stakeholders, business and technology partners.
* Experience establishing governance structures that facilitate and drive decision-making, tradeoffs and escalation paths.
* Ability to work effectively across business operations and technical teams, convening core project teams that are aligned and driving towards accomplishing the project objectives.
* Experience managing teams and team dynamics, resolving conflicts constructively and quickly.
* Demonstrated proficiency creating and managing project controls including project charters, project plans, issues/risks registers, RACI’s, dashboards and status updates.
* Experience managing medium project budgets within tight levels of variance.
* Experience working with change/transition managers to plan and execute impact mitigations (including communications, training and process development activities) needed to ensure the smooth transition of technology products to business stakeholders.
You will be the 4th Sr. Program Manager in this group.
Each Program manager is responsible for 5/6 projects at a time
This role is managing the pipeline for software delivery/releases related to the supply chain operations.
What you should be experienced doing: 1. PI Planning 2. Release Management & Governance 3. Writing Charters 4. Creating Kanban Boards 5. Giving executive presentations
Tools you should be comfortible with: 1. Jira + Confluence 2. ServiceNow 3. Smartsheets 4. Keynote & Powerpoint
Methodologies you should use 1. SAFe 2. Scrum
1. Dynamic individual with strong drive and self-generated motivation 2. Flexible and able to quickly evolve and adapt 3. Blended experience and education of SAFe, PMI, Scrum, or CICD 4. Process mgmt. experience using dev/env data
Required: When submitting candidates please clarify on the resume if they have received an undergrad degree as this is required.
Nice to Have: If candidate presents that they have PMP certification on the resume - next to it provide if its 'Active' and date of completion/ or if it is expired.