ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS • Design and manage program structure, schedule and resource allocation model to support both Agile and Waterfall methodology.
• Define, implement, maintain, and communicate program, product and project management procedures and processes to enable work streams to deliver against the defined project goals and scope on time and on budget.
• Develop financial model and annual operating plans.
• Enable effective, efficient working relationship with related and assigned teams
• Responsible for program/project scope, change, issue and risk management; Identify and manage risks, changes, issues and scope. Facilitate mitigation through relevant stakeholders and governance processes.
• Define, implement and monitor metrics and KPIs to report project status and ensure ongoing strategic alignment with short and long-term business objectives
• Establish and maintain best practices and standardized frameworks, tools and operational processes related to project management, collaboration, knowledge management, resource planning, vendor management, and dashboards
• Need to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing multiple simultaneous large, complex programs in a results-driven environment, and accountability of deadlines and value propositions.
• Manage project budgets and scope, and will conduct resource mitigation planning for risks that are proactively identified. COMPETENCIES • Strong Leadership Identity • Enterprise-level Program/Project Management • Capacity Planning / Management / Optimization • Project and Program Management Acumen
Qualifications • A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field. MBA preferred. • 7-10 years’ experience leading and managing large-scale programs; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process leader or as a leader in a functional role. • Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on technology products or projects • Formal training in project or portfolio management methodologies and/or certifications • Demonstrated success in cross-functional integration/relationships and program execution • Deep understanding of application and execution of program metrics and KPI’s • Ability to drive large-scale change/projects • Expert level project/program management skills. Lean process design experience preferred. • Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals. • Proven presentation and facilitation skills. • Demonstrated success reporting to C-suite leaders to influence decision making. • Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others. • Excellent written and oral communications skills • Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments • Experience working in a highly matrixed organization • Demonstration of strong influencing skills