As the Scrum Master, you will lead Scrum teams in applying and optimizing Scrum practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
· Partner with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, and Architecture to deliver business value.
· Work closely with the Program Director to ensure budget, resources, and alignment on work are being met
· Operate within the SAFe framework
· Schedule and facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily scrums, product demos, and sprint retrospectives.
· Maintain the Scrum team’s capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts, burn down charts and Value Drop wins.
· Identify and help remove impediments to the success of the Sprint.
· Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the Sprint, including resources, costs, and external dependencies, with proactive escalation as appropriate.
· Provide timely communication throughout the Sprint.
· Coach, mentor, and evangelize agile best practices across the organization.
· Drive cross capability coordination & scheduling with other scrum leads.
· Manage the release process for the team.
· Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field, with 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
· 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Coach experience in advanced, large-scale agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
· 5 years professional experience leading or contributing to large projects, including software development and quality teams.
· Certified Scrum Master required, other Scrum certification desired.
· Experience and/or familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Experience working with VersionOne or similar agile work management tool: building summary views, using agile planning boards, setting up dashboards.
· Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action.
· Track record of leading others and positive change in project definition, project delivery, and data driven process improvement.
· Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results.