Scope and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a full stack Senior Software Engineer to play a critical role in the development of the CLIENT’s membership platform and providing CLIENT’s most coveted products to our most passionate consumers. You will be involved in designing and building the admin UI that our operational team will use to enable membership offerings for consumers and work on the services that power membership across all platforms. This will be built in a continuous delivery model on the CLIENT.com cloud platform. This role will also partner with leads and designers to help establish a technical design and deliver a quality product that improves operational efficiency.
What we’re looking for:
· 5 years’ experience in designing and developing web UI’s
· Experience with using front end container frameworks such as React and Angular
· Experience with HTML/CSS
· Experience writing backend services preferred
· Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
· Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred).
· Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
· Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
· Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
· Experience with a programming language would be preferred (Java, Groovy..)
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area