Position Details: Security Engineer II - 16696
|Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and generate reports for security solutions to provide management and audit teams. • Maintain operational and engineering guidelines and processes to directly support Client’s security architecture and design. • Support existing security solutions and partner with other security teams for the implementation and integration of any new enhancements made to existing security solutions in support of improving overall enterprise security. • Ensure security tools and solutions hardware/software/devices are operating effectively and updated in a timely manner. • Develop and maintain documentation, guidelines and procedures in support of
’s policies, standards and guidelines.
• Determine appropriate levels of security configuration, controls and monitoring.
• Use appropriate and effective measures to support BU with security related incidents.
• Support the maintenance and deployment of new security solutions.
• Understand the latest threat techniques and support appropriate countermeasures, configurations and awareness.
• Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise networks.
• Participate in scheduled maintenance windows and after hour support calls, as required.
• Provide operational support for remediation efforts within Open Solutions’ datacenters.
• Provide support for SIEM, IDS/IPS, FIM, and other security technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of hands on experience in a security analyst role required.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Knowledge of security best practices and procedures.
• Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to provide support in resolving IT security or related product issues, as required.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• The ability to interpret technical needs and provide thorough and complete support.
• Effective communications, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Organized, keen attention to detail, and efficient.
• Background in network and Windows security related technologies.
o Secureworks IDS/IPS exposure
o SIM, SEM or SIEM experience
o Network analytical technology exposure
o PCI DSS compliance knowledge