Manager is asking for the following for this candidate
• Problem Solving Ability
• Perseverance & Motivation
As a Salesforce Engineer, your role on the team will be to deliver well designed user experiences across multiple capabilities on a single platform. You wil work closely with the product team to bring new and innovative solutions to life. You will play a key role in the development, requirements definition, functional design, and development of platform solutions The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with Salesforce development/configuration and has an appetite to expand upon current Salesforce knowledge.
Your role will include:
• Understanding and advocating for market, consumer, and stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business
• Collaborating with architects and other technology & product leaders on building scalable cloud based platforms powering the digital experience ecosystem at Client.
• Fulfilling the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, story writing, backlog prioritization, and feature roadmap creation
• Partnering with business and development teams to identify objectives, determine initiative scope, and document requirements
• Work with SaaS providers to represent Client’s needs and drive release planning.
• Collaboration with stakeholders and development teams throughout the product development lifecycle
Requirements for the position include:
• 5+ years of Technology industry or consulting work experience including business, solution design, and deployment.
• 5+ years of Salesforce engineering/configuration experience
• Fluent in HTML, Visual Force and Apex Languages
• Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce Classic & Lightening versions
• Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration test
• Working knowledge of Scrum and other agile practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of data integration and Saas platforms
• Experience with broad range of online technologies and tools with good understanding of cross-browser/platform development standards and coding solutions.
• Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals
• Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment, and at the Senior Leadership level
• Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a fast paced, results oriented environment
• Bachelors in Technology related field
Preferred Experiences & Qualifications:
• Experience working with retail loss prevention technologies
• Hands-on experience with iterative/Agile delivery methodology (e.g. SCRUM, XP, etc
• Technical knowledge and hands on experience in supporting any e-commerce, web based applications
• Deep knowledge and hands on creation of key artifacts including use cases, UML, user stories, user acceptance criteria, functional specifications, configuration stories and specifications.
• Experience working for or with retail companies