- Full Job Description attached with additional details provided below.
- Primary Function will be working in 2 main work streams: Short Term Revenue (Using TM1 Planning System) and Global Bookings & Inventory (Using Excel)
- They will also assist with Supply Plan Progression reporting and one time blind buy analysis reporting.
- Must be a strong Excel user – Intermediate to Advanced. They will be doing a lot of data mining and reporting in Excel frequently using Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, Macros
- If they can also do Power Pivot and Power Query within Excel that would be extremely helpful.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience
- This manager is more focused on their technical skills and abilities rather than their understanding of the business/industry.
Education vs Experience:
- Education in Supply Chain Operations, Business Analytics, Finance, or Mathematics is preferred BUT relevant work experience in Supply Chain OR having analysis skills using Power BI specifically would trump the education preference. IF they’ve been doing the right work and using similar or the same tools for the last 3 years, that is better than someone who has the right education but not enough experience.
Software Tools We Use:
1. Microsoft Excel
2. Power BI