Position Details: Ecommerce Cutover Lead/Manager - 00588
Scope of work: This role requires a professional with cutover expertise to manage and co-ordinate all business and technical activities for an ecommerce systems upgrade and site rollout initiative.
• Manage, Plan, evaluate and direct the cutover and data conversions needs related to the ecommerce implementation as a member of the Project Management team
• Oversee the design, development, test and implementation phases of the conversion and cutover needs for the organization and the additional team members that are assigned
• Lead the conversion and cutover teams with experience and understanding of the end user impact of both of these components
• Understand goals and expectations of the stakeholders during cutover and lead business ramp down and ramp up activities
• Communicate with all relevant stakeholders regularly and in a meaningful and successful manner both in writing and verbally.
• Create project plan for the data migration needs from design through implementation. Ensure plan is in sync with the rest of the program.
• Create project plan for the cutover of systems for all need including but not limited to testing, training and go-live. Ensure plan is in sync with the rest of the program.
• Should have experience in transitioning eCommerce site from development phase to go-live.
• Should have experience in leading data migration activities.
• Sales Force Commerce cloud experience preferred
• Must have experience in Roll-out/cut-over project management.
• Experience of working in a retail environment (advantageous)
• Ability to work within a fast paced organization
• Project Management (planning – use of Microsoft project, excel etc).