• Design and develop web applications and/or services using Java,
JSP, Spring Boot, spring framework and deployment in Pivotal Cloud
• Develop and maintain unit tests and integration test
• Work closely with product management, interface designers, QA testers, and other developers
• Documentation and testing of code, code reviews, functional reviews
• Spring Boot/spring framework - Professional experience in Spring Boot, spring framework
• Java development – 3+ years professional experience with Java, JSP, or JSF
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) - Professional experience in Micro
services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud
• Databases/SQL -- 2+ years, Mongo DB experience is preferred
• Web applications and web systems design/architecture -- 3+ years
• Web development -- 3+ years
• HTML/JSON/XML -- 3+ years
• Object oriented design -- 3+ years
• Attention to detail, analytical and problem solving, critical
thinking, ability to learn faster, effective communication skills &
• Knowledge of Bug Tracking tools, Configuration Management Systems.
• Prior experience performing with Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Effectively communicate with internal teams and customer as needed basis.
• Should be able to work independently.
• Supervisory/Management experience required – none
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is required.
o Related work experience can be substituted for the educational requirement.