Position Details: QA Analyst - 00549
The Team would like to see candidates with use of these tools:
• Develops comprehensive test plans from requirements/specifications
for complex items with input from developers and business process
• Works with Project Managers to incorporate testing into project schedules
• Prepares and executes effective test cases/scenarios using analytical methods
• Develop the testing strategy and manage the testing effort.
Evaluate data changes and anomalies against previous tends; and provide
guidance to resolve variances.
• Establish validation benchmarks and automated processes for data
quality improvements for the weekly/monthly validations and data quality
checks to ensure data is accurate for analytics. Develop trending
reports and data quality metrics for reporting.
• Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing
• Configure client specific requirements
• Documents defects and escalates to the appropriate team for issue resolution
• Interfaces with clients to ensure thorough end to end testing
• Maintain the test matrix for test coverage both through manual tests and automated tests.
• Manage the QA release cycle by developing and maintaining automated tests
• Coordinate nightly builds and bi-weekly regression and performance
tests. You should be familiar with using Visual Studio application and
common testing applications to perform exploratory tests with the
ability to collect diagnostics and performance information.
• Capture test requirements prior to software development.
• Participate in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings
• Bachelor’s Degree required Computer Science, Information Systems
or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and
experience may be considered.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting QA for large-scale Business Intelligence projects
• 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation Engineering
Sound judgment and decision-making, and the appropriate sense of urgency
and is a self-starter.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure: Data factory, data lake and data warehouse a bonus