North America Supply Chain Technology has several strategic initiatives requiring an experienced Sr. Project Manager. Primary responsibilities include implementation planning, managing project deliverables across multiple technology teams including Logistics and Finance. Track project budget and provide executive status reporting to key stakeholders. Other responsibilities include meeting facilitation to align requirements and solutions. Work closely with Solution and Product Managers, and participate in ongoing Agile planning and prioritization sessions to align detail work breakdown and delivery.
· 6+ years Project/Program Management experience delivering large, cross functional projects
· Successful candidates must demonstrate they have significant organizational skills and can lead projects from conception through implementation.
· Experience managing project budgets >$5M
· Strong Leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
· Excellent facilitation skills
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies, specifically SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum
· Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Solid experience working with VersionOne or similar tool
· SAFe certification desired
· Prior Client experience desired